"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday, April 28, 2011

My bags are packed & I'm ready to go!

I've got the Blazer loaded & Lisa, Marie & I are on our way to Kansas for Karla's Birdsong retreat. We are going to have such fun!!!! Good shopping, good atmosphere (have you seen Karla's cottage?????) good friends, good classes & good ole fashioned fun!

My old craft case was falling apart so I spiffed up a vintage Samsonite cosmetic case...



w/ vintage millinery blossoms, seam binding & a tag w/ my blog name on it.

You know you're a mixed media artist when you're packing more art supplies than you are clothes & accessories. ;) All I could fit in this case was tools & glues. I have a mega-tote full of everything else.



And speaking of accessories... I made this barrette out of resin & a wonderful image of a bird. Too cute, huh?


Now I'm off to Birdsong...tweet! tweet!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I am so jealous!! Have a wonderful time! xoox

Dorthe said...

I wish you a wonderful tour- please say hello to all my friends there,from me-
Hugs,Dorthe

Jenny said...

Hey, you got the second line of that song wrong - ha!

Have a great trip. Girl, you know how to travel in style for sure.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hope you will have a terrificly tweet time, Cami! Hug Karla for me!! :0)

Happy Pink Saturday!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents