"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4 matchbox...

Day 4's matchbox was crafted by Linda @ Country Pickin's...too cute! Love the button on top of the snowflake!

Inside was a tiny angel ornament & an even tinier key. LOVE it! Thanks Linda!



Inside the Day 4 box I crafted was another dolled up rusty key. I made pairs of all the contents in my matchboxes so you'll see repeats of the same gift. Hopefully they'll be spaced out a bit better though...y'all just saw this rusty key on Day 1. *blushes*



Tonight the grands & I are having a Christmas "party". We'll drink eggnog, watch Christmas movies & "find the pickle." We've adopted the German tradition of hiding a pickle ornament on the tree...whoever finds it gets a prize. Course @ Honey's house everyone gets a prize. ;) I hid it reallllly well this year. Can you see it? I wrapped the branches of the tree around it & then put a cluster of balls in front of it. It may take them all night to find it! LOL


Have a great weekend everybody! May it be filled w/ Christmas music, glitter & love!

8 comments:

Christine Edwards said...

Cute little snowflake, and so sweet angel. So funny she has a wee key, since you've been using a lot of keys in your matchboxes. Which I got your number 4 box today! Thank you! I love the flute-playing santa and the rusty key. ;-)

MARY PERNULA said...

Love your treasures. The snowflake one is in a adorable blue color and I also like the button on the snowflake. I like the believe stamp inside the other matchbox, everyone did such a nice job. Merry Christmas. hUGS MARY

Keke said...

Cami,

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to write this to you yesterday...but guess what?? I got your box for day #3 too!! LOL I love serendipitous occurances! It was realllllyyyy cute, so thanks so much! Happy Holidays!
XOXO Kelly
aka "Keke"

Angela Weimer said...

What a cute machbox you received for day 4 and great little treasure inside. Saw who received yours a few blogs back. It's a lovly box and treasure too. I am still searching to see who received my number 4. Tahnsk for sharing and have a great day. Angela

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've never heard of the pickle hunt before! What a fun tradition.

My Crafty Little Page said...

Keys? you guys are so clever. Some of the gifties are just so imaginative. So...are you and the grands poking around that gorgeous tree I saw yesterday? Please be ever so careful! LOL I don't know if I'd want my grands fooling with my tree - but then I'm cranky!!! Have fun. xoxo Nancy

Linda said...

Such a pretty snowflake matchbox- and we all seem to LOVE the vintage keys!

Genie said...

I just love the way BELIEVE is stamped in the boxes. It is so sweet. Happy Holidays from Genie