"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Bingo Card Images

I've been wanting to scan & share these cool bingo cards I bought, w/ y'all but thought I'd wait until I used them in a project. Still haven't done so (maybe this week!) but I wanted to go ahead & share them w/ you, so that you still had time to make something w/ them.

They'd be great as background of a shadowbox, as altered tags or string them together as a garland.








I found thsi Haunted ticket online but can't remember where...sorry! They're nice all piled up in a crystal bowl & of course would be great for a project too. I cut them all out & then stacked them & used a paper punch for the corners.


Enjoy! And if you make something out of them, please let me know so that I can copy admire your creations!


10 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

Hi Cami. I enjoyed meeting you Saturday and look forward to seeing you again. Sweet images you posted today. Thanks for visiting! ~ Angela

Jenny said...

Love these. I've seen them dirtied up a bit with an outline of a crow done in felt superimposed. Neat! Thanks for sharing.

ScrapAddict said...

Oh Halloween presents! Thanks Cami!

Charlene said...

Hey Cami, thank you for stopping by to see us at Trade Days. I was happy to see you Saturday. Also, thank you for sharing the cards for our projects! Cute! I bought a little card like these from the gals up by Joanna & Angela.

Lori said...

hey, where's all your junk...i guess you didn't want me jealous this week...thanks, you are so sweet Cami...LOL...i love those bingo cards...thanks for sharing!!!

Katy ~ said...

You are such a good share-er!

Unknown said...

Love these Bingo cards and the ticket stub. How fun!
~Tammy

Tia said...

LOL... you said copy your creations. Uh huh.. I hear ya and second that motion!
So I still haven't dressed my nakie little skeletons! I got wicked busy today making another freaky shadowbox and forgot all about the nakedness on my mantle! Eeks.
Hey, love the bingo cards and the ticket stub! You're so generous :)

Melissa Miller said...

Cami what a great idea! So cute.

~Happy Halloween! ~Melissa :)

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Hey Cami!
My mama would have a cow over those! She loves bingo and plays it religiously at the bingo hall...LOL! She is a lucky thing too, won $250.00 dollars twice within 2 weeks. I loved seeing these vintage hallween ones and that cute haunted ticket too...love the ideas that you threw out there for them too! Hope you have a fun week of creating...something tells me you will!
Big Hugs,
Queenie