The rules of the "Kreativ Blogger" Award are as follows:
Acknowledge the person who sent it to you. Pick 6 people who deserve this award to tag. List 6 things that you do value and 6 that you don't value!
Here's my six that I value-
1. Life...after spending 2 months in a constant state of panic, for fear my son would die, you bet this was tops on my list!
2. Family...dysfunctional we may be but we got heart! And we're big on supporting each other.... I am so blessed to have the family I do!
3. My husband..I know technically he's part of the family but I really value the fact that I have a partner to share all life's burdens. So many, who are married, don't.
4. My own strength...it's gotten me through some hard times.
5. Determination.....determination will take you farther than talent ever could!
6. Creativity...I love creative people. They think outside the box!
Now the 6 that I don't value-
1. Bad attitudes...happiness is a choice & I don't understand why everyone doesn't choose it.
2. Laziness...even doing nothing should have a purpose!
3. Dishonesty...have the courage to keep it real & keep it honest!
4. Self-centeredness...the world does not revolve around you!
5. Abuse...in any shape, form or fashion!
6. Rap...I'm sorry, I just can't hang w/ it! ;o)
Now for my honorees-
Queen of 50 cents--very creative in regaling us w/ her garage sale tales...she's pretty creative w/ what she does w/ her finds too!
Sweet Old Vintage--I've only recently discovered her blog...seh's very creative w/ vintage items!
ShirlsRoseCottage--she's just plain creative!
Cottage in the Country--loved her Halloween countdown & made great use of her freebie patterns!