"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got another award!

I was given another award...this time by Tardevil . What a sweet graphic the award is! That little guy reminds me of my grandson, Coleson. He's two & inquisitive as all get out!

I'm supposed to list 5 things I've always wanted to do & then pass the award on to 3 of my blogging friends.

My 5...

1. Swim with the dolphins.

2. I would love to see NYC @ Christmas time!

3. Wear a fou-fou hat & drink mint juleps in the grandstand of the Kentucky Derby!

4. Parasailing but I'm scared of flying. Go figure!

5. Live on Martha's Vineyard (but I'll never leave Texas!)

--------------------------------

Now who should I pass it on to?


The Southern Hostess

The Life & Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch

Bargain Hunting with Laurie

Thanks for the award & the friendship, Tardevil!

9 comments:

Jan and Tom's Place said...

Congratulations on your new award!!!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Congrats on your award! I enjoyed the answers on your tag! I've been to NYC at Christmas and it is amazing! Loved it! The rest of your answers sounded excited, especially the frou-frou hat one! :) ~RHonda

Oh, and Thanks for stopping in for a visit, please come back again! :)

tardevil said...

Maybe all of us that want to go could meet up one year in NYC for the holidays! Wouldn't that be a riot? I've actually been to the derby, but we were with the revelers in the infield (we were much younger!), so we missed the fun hat part...plus it rained. Do-Da-ing up sure would be fun, wouldn't it?

brettinsky said...

Congrats on the new award!

And thank you for mine! I will post it soon!

Hopefully we will see you next week at Trim the Tree Thursday!

Knitty said...

Congratulations on your award with the cute graphic. Two is a fun age, isn't it?

You need to start one of the tablecloths that I wrote about. Use fine tip permanent markers. Some work better than others on fabric. Try a fine tip Sharpie. Some bleed a bit. While the grands a little, trace their hand, write their name and date. They will love it.

HoneyB said...

Thanks Vinty! Its an honor to me to have you list me as your friend. :) I'll make sure to pass it on! Huggs!

Happy To Be said...

GM girl...love your list of things ...I have thsi award and need to post it yet...There are so mamy things I would still like to do those?? thanks for coming by..hugs and smiles Gloria

Miss Janice said...

Congratulations on your award--I'll meet you at the Kentucky Derby!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats! Well deserved and great answers.