"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another big event!

I'm leaving straight from Paper Cowgirl to another exciting event...my granddaughter Caralyn (she's 5) is having a dance recital @ Will Roger's Coliseum today! I'm so excited about it that I've made myself a necklace for it. Yes, I made another resin spoon charm... this time adding a vintage ballerina from a cupcake topper.


Wish my baby girl good luck...I hope to have a video to share w/ you all later in the week.

3 comments:

Grace said...

you are the coolest grandma! Love the necklace. I wish her lots of luck and you have fun cheering her on! Grace xoox

Laurie said...

Niiiicceee!She will be so impressed with your tribute necklace. I can't wait to hear all about Paper Cowgirl!

Jenny said...

What fun! Enjoy every second!