"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 7, 8, 9 & 10 matchboxes....

Well, I don't guess I've done too well w/ posting a matchbox every day, huh? :( I'm sorry...I really had the best intentions but even w/ pre-scheduling them, you have to schedule in the time to compose them. ;)

Anyway, with no further ado...here are the matchboxes! Day 7 was crafted by Kathy (no blog address).


She managed to pack 2 wonderful gifts into that tiny matchbox, a fabulous bottle cap magnet (done w/ resin...can't wait to try it!) & a mini- padded ornament. Thanks Kathy!
My Day 7 gift was another vintage earring turned into a magnet.



LOVE the burned edges on the Day 8 wrapper...it doesn't show up very well in the pic but it's a really nice effect. This one was crafted by Tracy @ Daily Bubbles.



Inside was a tiny glass candy cane....too sweet! Thank you Tracy!



My Day 8 gift was a mini-domino that I turned into a charm.


Day 9 matchbox was crafted by Amanda @ Whispering Christmas Dreams ....lovely, isn't it?


And inside was a miniature red velvet bow....thanks Amanda!


My Day 9 gift was another vintage earring w/ a magnet glued on the back. But I glued this one onto a rosette of tulle first.


LOVE the Day 10 box crafter by Michelle & Ashley @ The Tattered Quilt Cottage.



And I LOVE this adorable beaded snowman! Thanks Ashley & Michelle!



My Day 10 gift was a bottle cap charm.


Have a great weekend everybody & take time to enjoy the season!

4 comments:

Sunset97 said...

hey cami,
you are very welcomed and glad you like it...

and thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment...and thanks for the sweet comments on your post here...

i started out doing good the first week of this swap by posting every day...but i have gotten a bit behind in the past day or two...and guess time is starting to slip away from me... i miss not be able to blog hop as much over the past few days...

hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

tracy

mary pernula said...

I love them all! You did a great job showing them off! MERRY CHRISTMAS MARY

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I had to start posting on Mondays and Fridays and trying to get around and see others when I could ! You are doin' great ... (())

Linda said...

These are great ones! Kathy's blog is in the list, but so many people are having trouble finding it- so funny, isn't it? Must be something about the placement in the list that is trickiing the eye. Anyway, she's at: http://kathymcelroy.typepad.com/ Loving your posts!