1. I'm almost ambidextrous. I can't interchange & do things equally w/ both hands but I am left-handed for several things. Hubby says it's not because I am ambidextrous but because I'm backwards. ;o)
2. I am a big-time emotional/ sentimental cryer. If I am moved, I am crying & I move easily. Not one to boohoo about my life though...my tears are almost always shed for sentimental or empathetic reasons.
3. My fingers are very long, double jointed & I think, kinda gnarly looking although I'm told, I have lovely hands. I can bend them wayyyy back.
4. For every single thing about me, there is something else that completely contradicts it. I am a study in contrast!
5. I will remember your dog or your child's name but will, most likely, forget your's. Sorry!
6. I'm a dog-lover! Big surprise there. ;o) But it's as much a part of who I am, as being a mother & grandmother is.
7. I have 2 sisters, there is only 3 years separating the 3 of us (I'm just a year & a half older than Trish & she's a year & a half older than Bev) & yet we are as different as we could possibly be...we always have been. The one common denominator is our love for dogs.
8. I vaccilated back & forth on what I wanted to be when I "grew up" ...the only thing I was sure of was that I wanted to be a mom. Wise choice!
I've also been tagged by Tar @ Confessions of a 40 Something Mama Queen w/ this Fabulous Blog award! Thanks Tar!
I'm supposed to list 5 addictions & then pass it on but again, this season is so busy that I'm not going to pass it on. If I am a regular visitor to your blog, it's because I think it's fabulous so keep it for yourself!
1. my grands! I usually see at least one of my grands every day. If a couple of days pass & I haven't gotten my fix, then I'm not happy.
2. magazines...specifically Tea Time, Southern Lady, Romantic Home, Romantic Country, Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion & all holiday mags.
5. puppy kisses. I don't care that the "puppy" is now 11 & that his breath is kinda stinky from kidney issues. ;o)
Thanks to both of you for thinking of me when you passed out the awards...I appreciate it!