"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm such a lucky woman!

I just wanted to share a photo of a very happy, very blessed, very thankful grandmother & her grandchildren.

This is a picture of me & my grandchildren & was taken this past weekend, on my birthday. Aren't they cute? The "babies" (my granddaughter is 3 but she's still my baby girl) are all protesting but the older boys have gotten this picture-taking business down. *grins*




I hope that this season blesses you all generously!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Your family is lucky too, Cami--what a warm & inviting home you've made. Happy Holidays to you!

Shelby said...

What great looking grandchildren Vinty! I agree with Linda, your family is lucky to have you! Merry Christmas!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cami, just wanted to stop back by and wish you a very Merry Christmas. Loved meeting you yesterday, and that is a mighty fine group of grandchildren! Hope you and yours have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas!

XO,

Sheila

Peggy said...

Being a grandma is so awesome. I just found out a couple of days ago that my daughter is having our fourth grandbaby. yeh!

Peggy
http://pegslifeinthebuttonjar.blogspot.com/

Lawsy Mercy said...

What a glorious photo! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Much love,

Vanessa

tam said...

Merry Christmas To You and Yours!
~Tam :D

Tardevil said...

It's a great photo. I hope you've had a great b-day & Christmas!

The Muse said...

How totally SWEET!