If you'd like a chance to win this lovely painting, then leave a comment on this post & I'll have one of my helpers/grands draw the name next week. I know that not everyone visits every day so I'll leave it open through the weekend but you must make the comment on this post. You do not need to have a blog to leave a comment but there must be some way of contacting you if you win. And sorry, but I cannot afford to pay international shipping so the give-away is restricted to the continental US.
Good luck! And nice to meet you!!!!
Also I have a meme from HoneyB @ The Life & Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch. The idea is to show the commenters on your blogs that you value their comments so I thought thsi would be a good post to add it to.
1. List the last ten people who have commented on your blog
2. If you’re on my list then you should do the meme on your blog too
10 Blogs, 15 Questions.
1.Dresden Plate @ Dresden Plate
2.Tam @ Yakiddy Yak Yak
3.Megan from Megan's Cooking
4.Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch
5.Miss Janice @ Etiquette w/ Miss Janice6.Jan @ Jan & Tom's Place
7.Honey B @ The Life & Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch
8.Laurie @ Bargain Hunting w/ Laurie
9.Teresa @ Southern Touch Catering
10.Liz from Rose Vignettes
1: What is your favorite post from number 3’s blog? Her ideas in the Trim a Tree Thursday post yesterday
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you? Oh yeah, I was moved to have a progressive tea party ;o)
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog? I'm sure she does...she's very friendly
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from? the beautiful Northwest.
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be? To maintain that sweet disposition she has...she spreads a lot of cheer
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog? she just visited my blog today & I haven't had a chance to get to know her blog yet
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you? she posted a pillow on a Rose Wednesday post that makes me want to learn how to do ribbon embroidery
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog? probably a couple times a week
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly? Yes! I love her Tablescape Tuesday entries!
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life? Well I don't know if it's changed my life ;o) but I enjoy her blog. It's elegant & beautiful!
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person? Not really in person but HoneyB (she's Shelby to me because I'm Honey LOL) & I were foruming together on a cooking forum before either of us started blogging. We connected through our reviews on allrecipes & we've been friends ever since. My "cooking friends" were a huge support to me during my son's hospital stay. They surprised me w/ flowers @ my hotel room & even cocktail fixin's because they know me so well. ;o) They're good people!
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person? I don't think so
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? Jan
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?Honey B...her tales of Grumpy are a hoot!
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)? again, I have to answer Honey B.